• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Makoto Kurosaki R2 210 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewlefilms

Reaction score
Description
Well-used, well-loved laser from Makoto Kurosaki(Yu's older brother). I have started to transition to heavier, more workhorse style blades so this one has got to go. This knife has been sharpened a decent amount, the lasered kanji is mostly rubbed off and I refinished it with an experimental fingerstone polish, which looks pretty utilitarian IMO. It also sports a K&S ebony/black horn rehandle job, which makes the balance point pretty much right at the heel. Definitely a great knife for anyone who wants to try powdered steel(holds an edge for a ridiculously long time) or a laser style blade. Also shoutout to @ashy2classy for the selling description format, I think doing it like this makes it really clear what everyone would want to know about the knife.

Dimensions:
Edge Length - 216mm
Height at heel - 47mm
Weight - 5.6 oz / 159 g

What's included
Makoto Kurosaki gyuto
Original box

Price
$125 shipped to USA. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $10. Price includes PP fees.

Photos
IMG_0901.jpg
IMG_0902.jpg
IMG_0904.jpg
IMG_0912.jpg

Mannn, if I hadn't purchased a used Konosuke just 2 days ago I would have been all over this. GLWS

How much would be the shipping to Europe?

I would say in the ballpark of around $40-50 USD but I'm not sure, however will most likely prioritize CONUS offers before international considering the whole virus situation.

I’m glad this sold because I was very tempted to buy it even though I don’t need it lol. Great deal

Back