• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto VG 270 mm Suji NEW, FOR Sale again

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump

Still not sold, last buyer was a time waster

Alan

Ok, I sold my other listing, this now dragging.

$150 shipped Conus

Alan

Maybe you should just sell raffle tickets? Maybe 15 names into a hat at $10 a head? Its just a suggestion. I noticed youve trying to sell this bad boy since September...

Maybe you should just sell raffle tickets? Maybe 15 names into a hat at $10 a head? Its just a suggestion. I noticed youve trying to sell this bad boy since September...

Just a word of caution about raffles. The last raffle attempted at KKF came to a unfortunate end, with the permanent banning of the person running the raffle by PayPal.

yeah, i wasnt sure how the mods would feel about my suggestion either. sorry, i just really want this knife to sell already! is there a way we could hold an independent 3rd party raffle? maybe its too much trouble. maybe ebay?

I had a Hattori HD with custom handle that sold tonight in like 15 minutes.

No idea what the problem with this sale is, the knife is 100 % as new at $150 it is a steal for someone. The problem i beleive is that this size of suji is more suited to someone with smaller hands maybe a female chef. The knife is great quality and extremely sharp OOB, its great semi stainless from a very well respected manufacturer

I'll take it! Wanted it last time it was for sale. As soon as I'm off work and figure out how to pm I will pm you.

May just need a few more posts (minimum maybe ~5?)...click on welshstar's name and the option will pop-up for pm once you have rights.

Cheers

still not sold? any idea how much it costs to send to australia?

wow it has been since sept when this thread started, and now all the interest.

Back