• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB mazaki blue 240 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tler

Reaction score
I have his white 2 and I'd like to try his blue. I also have a wts/wtt listing if you're interested in trades for other knives or stones.
thanks in advance

If no luck, I have this B#2 hon San mai that I would be happy to chat about.

It’s currently having a little bit of work done to thin it slightly as the stock grind was a shade chonky, and will be converted to a Kasumi/bokashi.

IMG_8073.jpeg

thank you. i'll probably end up buying that if I have no luck on here. Although I'm now also hoping to get the dorito profile if possible. I know the dorito/triangle profile is less desirable, but I like it.
I'm totally with you on that Dorito profile. Doritos FTW! Good luck on the search!

b#2 honsanmai purchased. sadly it's not a dorito profile, so please still message me if you have one that you're looking to sell

Back