• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mizuno Honyaki White #2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1968

Reaction score
Mizuno Honyaki White #2 Gyuto.
Custom handle from Mario.
Used a couple of times and has just arrived back from a spa bath, like brand new

Asking $1050 + Shipping

Damn I remember this knife. What a beaut she was. GLWS

This is a great knife. Even better if it’s from the earlier batch. Amazing cutter! I know I have two!

could you please let me know the exact cutting lenght, thank you very much!

So, if I was to buy this knife (I certainly have given it some thought), I would want to know how many owners?

Thinning in the past? Use history.

It is quite stunning, but how much has it changed from leaving the blacksmiths hands?

What was the spa treatment and why did it need it?

Thanks and if this is not helpful please tell me to ****** off

I was the original owner. They sharpened it at jck and scratched it up so the spa treatment was cleaning up the scratches and etched. No thinning or sharpening. I sharpened it once and used it for a little produce once. If that helps. I’ve thought about buying it back and if I had the funds available I would. Buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back