Mothers day sale thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1397.jpg

Half of the next batch will be these, damascus in the new paring pattern. Going into the HT oven in 5 mins.
The other half will be originals in stainless.
After this batch I'll be taking requests for those of you that didn't get one yet or are waiting for something specific I have not done yet.
Thanks,
Del

Going out to hand sand blades and pick out material for handles.
Del

knock off the dirty talk....im at work and only have one pair of pants...

Al hand sanded now, time to go to bed. Handles tomorrow.
Del
Igasho, your comment made my wife laugh so hard she was crying. She knows I have a video camera on my wish list, and she stared making lewd comments about me being director.

It was Happy Mailbox Day today. Would be tough to choose between the 3" and 4" as my favorite paring knife ever. Glad I don't have to.:)

Al hand sanded now, time to go to bed. Handles tomorrow.
Del
Igasho, your comment made my wife laugh so hard she was crying. She knows I have a video camera on my wish list, and she stared making lewd comments about me being director.
Does that earn me a free knife

#17 arrived today! Love it. The FnF is superb. Great job and thank you.

Edit for spelling

I may be offering a second chance on #10.

I haven't used it yet (unless you count holding it every day and admiring it as using it, but it hasn't cut anything) because I was hoping to get one in the new profile to look at side by side. I was lucky enough to get one (hopefully it will arrive today). I'll keep whichever one I like better, and sell the other one off to a good new home.

Have 10 I glued up last night, worked until two, feeling logy. Have some work to do at the church with my kids today. Will finish these up later. There are five stainless and five Damascus.
Del

Sorry, guys won't be finishing tonight, it would be three before I finish. Will finish tomorrow and post then.
Del

100_1398.jpg

#23 box elder & redwood
#24 amboynia and oak
#25 amboynia and box elder
#26 bog oak and black ash

100_1399.jpg

Damascus parings are $180 shipped

#27 amboynia and box elder
#28 amboynia and oak
#29 bog oak and black ash
#30 dyed box elder and natural box elder
#31 box elder and redwood

I'll take 25.

Edit: and are the damascus ones stainless?

Does the word "hotcakes" mean anything to you? What a selection. If I didn't have one already I would have jumped on #30. Great work Del, you've got an amazing eye for combinations.

The Damascus ones are carbon Damascus.

Thanks, Myron. I was wondering what the response to #30 would be, I like to Change things uo a bit now and then.
Del

30 might be the best of the entire run. Beautiful work Del.

Damn! Was waiting to see these finished, had no idea I was going too want one! #30 would have totally made me push the button on this, stunning work!

Back