Mothers day sale thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1394.jpg

#9 is blackwood and amboynia
#10 is amboynia and quilted maple
#11 is blackwood and buckeye
#12 is blackwood and cocobolo

I will have 4 more in the morning or at least before noon(thats the plan anyway)
The new profiles will be released after the next batch of 8
Thanks,
Del

Wow these move like hotcakes!
Del were you going to do some damascus? I'd probably prefer to wait for one of those instead of jumping on these.

Great to see your stuff going so quickly!

100_1395.jpg
#13 is quilted maple and amboynia
#14 is amboynia and blackwood
#15 is blackwood and sycamore
#16 is blackwood and ironwood
Thanks,
Del

I'd like #15 please. Oops, check that I mean #16.

#16 Please
EDIT - Paradox beat me to it, #15 please. Good taste sir.

Sorry about the typo. I was thinking 15 would be my second choice and must have typed that in. ;)

These are the last that will be shipped in time for Mother's Day, I was trying to get more done, but I can only do so much. I'll have another batch next week. I also got some new stabilized wood in today, mostly box elder burl, and some of it is dyed. I may use some of this in the next batch, both the natural and the dyed for a bit of color.
Thanks,
Del

Del, is 12 still kicking around?

Nice work Del. Looks like you might need some new wood soon.:eek:vg:

All except 12 are shipped with estimated delivery on friday.
Thanks,
Del

I would like to purchase #12 if that is still possible, thanks

Del,
Received both knives today, #11&14, beautiful work, a marriage of art and performance.
Both have great hand feel,
Thank you and keep the fire burning.
Mike

Also received mine - superb. Many thanks.

Any idea when you're gonna make Damascus Del? So happy a guy with your talent is staying busy and appreciated

Any idea when the next batch may be coming? Any way to call dibs on an African Blackwood new profile? :doublethumbsup:

Another batch is in the works, should be ready later tomorrow. This one has a few of the new ones.
Del

Excellent.
I missed the last couple rounds so I'll try to get in on this one.

Back