Name That Movie from One Quote

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"That's suit thinking. Something happens to a man when he puts on a necktie. It cuts off all the oxygen to his brain."

(Edit) Hints: mailroom. 1987.

(Edit) And a possibly misleading screenshot (this is not Scarface or Breaking Bad):
Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
After just watching part of Deadpool, which is one of my favorite movies, I was watching The Adams Project and laughing my ass off at times. It is a move that I have started a few times but never seem to finish (I am getting old).

I will watch Ryan Reynolds in most things, but only got part way thru Red Notice, probably should give it another chance.

After just watching part of Deadpool, which is one of my favorite movies, I was watching The Adams Project and laughing my ass off at times. It is a move that I have started a few times but never seem to finish (I am getting old).

I will watch Ryan Reynolds in most things, but only got part way thru Red Notice, probably should give it another chance.
He was great in Waiting!

My quotes on page 4 like others didn't get response that's in part because both were sleeper movies not mainstream hits.
I'm a move junkie. Think Hollywood has gone downhill tho some flicks are still good.

To very different sleepers :

(Shoot to Kill) A taunt thriller in Pacific Northwest. Sidney Poitier first movie in over 10 years. Rotten Tomato's gave it 100%.

(Life Stinks) Mel Brooks a comedy gem.

Nobody saw Life Stinks it got bad reviews & was a flop at the box office. Mel Brooks himself really liked the movie. Great quotes all through with very funny characters. Clips on YouTube reviewers complain can't find it streaming.

Rotten Tomatoes gave it a low score but said 86% watched liked it. I first saw it on some movie channel on TV. Later bought the DVD have shared it with friends they love it.

Let see who gets this quote. As a kid I used to use these quotes so much to my parents and we'd all laugh super hard cuz of how ridiculous this character is.

Name the movie and character if ya know it...

If you're edged 'cause I'm weazin all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.”

Last edited:
Let see who gets this quote.

If you're edged 'cause I'm weazin all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.”
I know the movie (a timeless classic) but don't remember the character's name....

Let see who gets this quote. As a kid I used to use these quotes so much to my parents and we'd all laugh super hard cuz of how ridiculous this character is.

Encino Man? But I'm pretty sure it's Pauly Shore.

Back