Name That Movie from One Quote

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I don't like crooks. And if I did like crooks, I wouldn't like crooks that are stool pigeons. And if I did like crooks that are stool pigeons, I still wouldn't like you."

"I don't like crooks. And if I did like crooks, I wouldn't like crooks that are stool pigeons. And if I did like crooks that are stool pigeons, I still wouldn't like you."

I can't place it. But it seems familiar.

It's typical dialogue for a 40's era crime based film noir type detective flick.

Two quotes... from the same movie:
"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have a right to live?"

Not a quote, but I’m watching this with the kids tonight and can’t believe I never noticed this Easter Egg.

IMG_3169.jpeg

He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that it would liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system.

That's actually one of my irrational fears... that at one point I'll have a lapse of brain activity, resulting in me scratching my nose or my forehead or something while still holding a knife in my hand, and stabbing myself in the eye or something.
Knife salute... not going to happen for me...

Back