NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff Teague on his pod:
IMG_0391.jpeg

Conspiracy theory time

I think NBA is going to do their best to keep Lakers & Dubs from meeting in play-in. Lakers will win 7/8 matchup and Dubs will win 9/10 then whoever Lakers beat.

They want their cash cows in the big dance.

Man, every team in the West post-season is dangerous, but the thought of facing a low-seeded Lakers team, and their favorable whistle/boatload of free throw, would be particularly nerve-wracking.

UConn getting the favorable calls, SMH. Purdue can’t seem to catch- up defending all those weaving motion sets by UConn. Clingan standing his ground. Edey can't score at will. Purdue is in trouble big time.
This is the one team built to beat them. Calling it game-over with 9 min to go.

What I heard on Truth Social: The NBA asked Minnesota to take out AD to make the last few games interesting. Ratings are way below average due to college BB and the owners are not happy.
Reality: Bad game schedule. Same time as new “Shogun” episode and AD is a fan.

What I heard on Truth Social: The NBA asked Minnesota to take out AD to make the last few games interesting. Ratings are way below average due to college BB and the owners are not happy.
Reality: Bad game schedule. Same time as new “Shogun” episode and AD is a fan.
AD Doubtful: Toranaga Sama

Back