NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they should let defenders play defense a little more, just sayin
Murray was on him but dude was cooking. Wasn’t jacking everything up and made 25/33 shots. Slicing the defense like a __________(insert favorite knife).
BTW, since we stopped bashing @BillHanna team, Lakers got hot. 😜 Go Celtics!

Last edited:
Dubs going from the 12th seed this season to hoisting the larry obrien is gonna feed my soul
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

idk *** the lesson in here would be. I still think more vando more rui but this game just underscores how inconsistent and confounding this team is. There might not be anything deeper to extract. But it is funny as hell to rub it in @BillHanna ’s face lol

idk *** the lesson in here would be. I still think more vando more rui but this game just underscores how inconsistent and confounding this team is. There might not be anything deeper to extract. But it is funny as hell to rub it in @BillHanna ’s face lol
More Prince doing stuff other than stand in the corner?
Less dLo. He is like MSG. We sorta need him to make it work because of how bland the other ingredients are aside from the two “proteins” but there are substitutes. Too much of him is always bad.

And yeah, nothing to extract from the game except one team played well and the other didn’t. Still will not be good enough. Lakers and Golden State best scenario this season is an epic winner take all for the last play-in slot then lose in the first round.

Last edited:
Back