NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haters trying to explain hating on Lebron’s 40,000 points
IMG_0737.jpeg

I mean, to heck and back with LeBron; but I’d totally accept that ring, and hope he left the team the following year KawhiStyle.

Lebron is a hard follow. Self proclaimed king, the powder ritual, “not one, not two”… But after he won the title for Cleveland, I just had to give the guy his props. And the longevity is something else. I remember Kareem trudging back on defense during his last few seasons. IMHO, He’s 1b to Jordan’s 1a.

DLo looks and talks like he wants to prove something. Alright, let’s see what you say you got. Made the game-winning shot and they still sat you out for the final defensive stand. Tells a lot about your defense. Good win, though. We might still make it to the play-in🤪

Damn, didn’t know they smoke pot openly in a rap concert. I’m with my boys, and they said it’s normal. I feel so old. We’re in a basketball arena so this is the right thread to post this, I think…not so sure actually…I’m hungry

Last edited:
Back