NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son is trolling me and keeping me up to date. Was feeling proud I picked Michigan State then a few minutes later my bracket is busted.

I feel like my lifelong Vikings (NFL) fandom has me set up nicely for some Timberwolves heartache.

Right now, I'm enjoying watching them (friggin' Edwards is just insane), but my hopes and expectations in check. I'm sure that they'll follow the Vikings script, and somehow make my jaded heart really *believe* in them... and then they'll deliver a gut punch collapse of epic proportions 🤣

I feel like my lifelong Vikings (NFL) fandom has me set up nicely for some Timberwolves heartache.

Right now, I'm enjoying watching them (friggin' Edwards is just insane), but my hopes and expectations in check. I'm sure that they'll follow the Vikings script, and somehow make my jaded heart really *believe* in them... and then they'll deliver a gut punch collapse of epic proportions 🤣
Ant Man is a dawg! Unlucky for you they’re gonna go up against Steph, Bron, Kd or Luka in the 1st round… Tough spot to be in

Yeah, he's so much fun on the court and on the mic. I love that he's always heaping praise on teammates and coaching staff, too. I mean, if asked directly, he's not afraid to tell you that he thinks he's one of the best in the world, but he's always shining a light on others first and foremost.

After watching the lakers this year I’d be so surprised if we won two straight win or go home games. And if the lakers did by some miracle make it to the actual playoffs and I were a wolves fan I’d be happy to play this lakers team

Ya if you can’t cover the paint and get out to contest 3s you’re kinda ****ed in the pros. Unless you’re Brooke Lopez and you just live/die by drop coverage
This Burns Jr doesn't seem like he's gonna be a pro IMO but seems like a fun watch for the tourney

Was watching Clark and Iowa almost choke. West Virginia showing everyone how to maybe beat Iowa: Limit Caitlin Clark to just 32 pts,😂

Celtics can lose 10 straight at this point and they will still be favored to beat everyone in the East. Just worry about the ECF @BillHanna😉

Back