NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What got into that Coby? Suddenly improved in shooting and defense. Lucky for Chicago. When he got drafted high as a one-and-done from North Carolina, I was doubting what they saw in him. Short, suspect shooting but had great motor. I guess that's why I'm not paid for my expert sports opinions, lol.

Last edited:
Avoiding the Celtics is the best thing to happen to you guys in a hot minute
Brunson and company will test Embid’s knee in that series. He hasn’t been chasing drives to the basket like he used to. The only game he played against the Knicks, they were blown-out. Series score is 3-1(granted Embid wasn’t in 3 of them). Sixers will be going through the grinder just to face the Celtics down the road.

Brunson and company will test Embid’s knee in that series. He hasn’t been chasing drives to the basket like he used to. The only game he played against the Knicks, they were blown-out. Series score is 3-1(granted Embid wasn’t in 3 of them). Sixers will be going through the grinder just to face the Celtics down the road.
Totally fair, thibs is a psycho and the team is relentless. And ya prob have to beat the Celtics at some point. But I would say the hope is that Embiid gets in better shape and the celts have one of their post season fumbles. Both unlikely true

No wonder we can't beat this guy...

IMG_1855.jpeg

Missed the game, stuck at my [REDACTED] MIL’s house.

So now I can’t watch the series at all, right? If they lose game 2 it’s my fault. Fandom sux.

He just needs to take an xl pay cut no?
Pay cut + realization he's not who he thinks he is anymore. In fact, he's so bent on proving he's "back" that he started trying to do things he never attempted during his prime

If he sticks to what he does best, perhaps in reduced minutes, I think he still has very good years left

Back