NC>Netherlands>Canada?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinacats

Reaction score
USPS is amazing...sent a package to Canada on August 5th...tracking showed it arriving in the Netherlands at 4pm yesterday (8/9)...PO said it was unusual but not surprising...anyone seen something like this before and did the package eventually find it's way?

Edit to say that if this is in the wrong spot if a mod could move it I would appreciate it...just frustrated!

Just once I did get a tracking number mixup from the USPS. The package arrived at the designated address after all w no issue.

All one has to do is walk into a USPS! Location. Next step up from working at McDonald's!

We weren't going to tell anyone yet, but Canada amd the Netherlands are the same place. Google maps hasn't been updated.

All one has to do is walk into a USPS! Location. Next step up from working at McDonald's!

Are you insulting me and my friend Ronald? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1470855722.216578.jpg

I sent a knife form Washington DC to Ontario Canada and it passed through New Zealand on the way. Still got to Canada, but definitely gave me a bit of angst while it was in transit.

I'm the one waiting for the stone :D it just gets to have a nice vacation before coming to its new home.

It escapes me how it could end up so far off, that may be a winner

I currently have an item I shipped via Canada Post & USPS to NY, CP tracking says its arrived in USA but USPS tracking says its still in Canada… been like this for 4 days, normally I get a "processed through ISC Chicago" shortly after arriving.

USPS seems to miss a lot of scans, sometimes it goes directly from Chicago to the destination with no updates, other times there are updates/stops along the way. I'll probably send in a tracer.

We weren't going to tell anyone yet, but Canada amd the Netherlands are the same place. Google maps hasn't been updated.

I thought the Netherlands had tulips. Hard to have tulips where it never gets above freezing.:whistling:

Way cool avatar btw.

To update...this somehow found it's way to the correct destination...kind of amazing as the last update showed it leaving the Netherlands...no idea if it came back to the states first or went straight to Canada...gotta' love the usps:)

Back