• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nenohi wa kiritsuke gyuto 270mm + wa petty 180mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_PixelNinja

Reaction score
Hi there,

I do not have much hope on this one but I need to buy some gear for work ASAP so I'll try to (regretfully) sell these anyway.

Both knives are in great condition and have been cared for, the only thing to declare is a thin, superficial scratch along the flank of the kiritsuke gyuto which is only visible at a certain angle under certain light. The ho wood handles have been sealed with Tru-Oil. I will inclued the original box + saya with both knives and I will pack them with care. Asking for €350/$422 + shipping for the kiritsuke gyuto and €150/$181 + shipping for the petty. Ideally I'd like to sell them as a kit — in which case the shipping will be of course combined — and preferably within the EU (I am located in France) since I am a bit wary about them getting safely to further destinations, but if you are really interested maybe we can work something out.

Back