New knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first knife that I’ve made for myself, haha.

Deep etch 1.2562 core with wrought iron and pure nickel Damascus cladding and an integral yo handle.

The wood is a piece of wood that I got while I was cooking in Singapore. I went to eat at Burnt Ends on my day off and the head chef gave me a piece of the wood that they use for their live-fire cooking. Over a year of letting it dry and acclimate to desert humidity, I finally got to use it - for this petty, as well as for a matching titanium offset spatula.

Finished the final polish on the kiridashis and spatulas.

The kiris are super chonky and polish nicely - nashiji finish is also super comfortable.

Have them on my Etsy for now, and then will be posting remaining ones on bst later.

IMG_5978.jpeg

IMG_5982.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who grabbed a kiri or spatula so far!

I had a couple of blems that weren’t listed on my Etsy yet, which I finished polishing last night.

Just made a BST post with the pair of discounted slight blemish kiris, as well as some of my favorite titanium offsets of the batch available in BST.

This batch of wrought has a ton of figure to it, forged out to size specifically for extra thick and larger ones - this one being over 190mm long. Polished on some jnats from ATT.

I have been needing edge guards for my personal knives after giving all of my old Shihan ones away to friends as gifts, and he stopped making them a while back..

Soooooo…

IMG_6503.jpeg

IMG_6504.jpeg

Will be working on a batch of various sizes and list them on my Etsy soon. What sizes would people like to see?

I have been needing edge guards for my personal knives after giving all of my old Shihan ones away to friends as gifts, and he stopped making them a while back..

Soooooo…

View attachment 319905

View attachment 319906

Will be working on a batch of various sizes and list them on my Etsy soon. What sizes would people like to see?
All the sizes. 😊

Soooooo…

View attachment 319905

View attachment 319906

I need a couple 240s/210s myself

Soooooo…

View attachment 319905

View attachment 319906

Nice! Lots of 240s

Soooooo…

View attachment 319905

View attachment 319906

You'll probably sell the most of 210-225ish, then 240, 180, and then everything else.

Soooooo…

View attachment 319905

View attachment 319906

I'm in, dang!

Futurama Buy GIF

Soooooo…

View attachment 319905

View attachment 319906

in! 210-255 most popular

I'm in for a few in 180; 210; 240!
Years ago I bought a Yoshikane from you that came with a walnut edge guard and handle made by Sheehan.
Sold that knife but made sure to keep the edge guard!
IMG_20190405_234201.jpg

Back