New Online Japanese Knife Shop in Columbus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it too. On my business email, which isn't that old, and hasn't been used to make purchases from CKTG, JKI, JCK, or eBay. I do, however, get that crappy rag from BLADE every now and again.

So my vote is that KF's wonderful ownership allowed those with greenbacks to partake in our inboxes.

After all the prostituting KF is going to be doing at Blade Show this year, KF is going to be an even bigger waste of time, no matter how ugly and inoperable the site is.

Hmmm, I did not get it. But I did browse my spam folders for it and I have to say that this person has their work cut out for them if they're still charging for stuff. I mean, how can I be motivated to pay for spam knives when I've got offers for all the free tacos, drugs and genital enhancement products I could ever want. And let's face it--those 3 categories pretty much cover why I own knives anyway. :groucho:

got the email :eyebrow: after reading about it here

I know that address! Kind of. It's across the main road from my parent's subdivision. No businesses there.

-AJ

Hmmm, I did not get it. But I did browse my spam folders for it and I have to say that this person has their work cut out for them if they're still charging for stuff. I mean, how can I be motivated to pay for spam knives when I've got offers for all the free tacos, drugs and genital enhancement products I could ever want. And let's face it--those 3 categories pretty much cover why I own knives anyway. :groucho:

Wait...stop right there. You get emails about free tacos... sign me up!

I haven't gotten the e-mail. A few months ago, I unsubscribed from KF mailing list.

Jay

No mail here either.
Done business with jck, bluewayjapan, ***** Industries and cktg. Also have an accound on KF but unsubscribed quite early from their mailing list.

Back