NFL fantasy football

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I have received 4 email addresses.

Thanks

Jeff

Is this all bungled up now? I hope not. I believe I renewed the league, invited jmgray and set up the draft for Monday at 10:00pm EST.

If this works post in the thread to bump it.

If any of this is a problem shoot me a PM. If there are a number of issues with the draft time I can change it. I was hoping to not be too early for west coast and not too late for east coast.

If we are missing somebody I will keep it 12 team with Jmgray as #12. If we get everybody back we might have to be a 14 team league.

I'm going to pass this fall, maybe next year

I was bummed by some ties last year. Would fractional scoring be alright with you guys? And half point PPR?

I'm glad there are 12 teams and not 14. I'm OK with fractional. KInda like 1 pt. ppr. But that's just me. Been planning my draft around the full pt.

Everybody ready for the draft tonight? I'll be flying blind this season. I haven't had as much time to
Do research or watch Preseason games like in the past. Watching the saints in preseason certainly didn't do much to motivate me either lol.

I am nervous for this draft. Not sure it will work on a phone or iPad and am not crazy about a commissioner auto drafting.

If you want, I'll draft for you. Since your in Minneapolis, I'll make sure you get Teddy Bridgewater. :viking:

U can change the setting for the breakers from none to a few options. Highest score of qb, rb, wr, or bench. I'm fine with fractional scoring but in theory you could still wind up with a tie.

I am nervous for this draft. Not sure it will work on a phone or iPad and am not crazy about a commissioner auto drafting.
If you loggin to a mock draft the Is test to make sure your computer is compatible with the espn live draft and if not the Is a version called live draft lite which is a dumbed down version with not as many drills.

I'm hoping that we don't lose internet as winds are starting to pick up here

Back