NFL fantasy football

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished a draft on my phone so I am good. Anybody else have opinion on PPR? I think the draft is open now so I may not be able to change it.

Feel changing the scoring after the draft is kinda sketch. Need half the teams to say go for it before kickoff Thurs. That appears to be one more.

I'm not from Chicago but I'll vote again(in case I wasn't counted a few pages ago). Full point ppr.

I saw the offer last night Panda, was going to respond this morning but unless you cancelled it, it was automatically cancelled once I dropped Eifert (have at him) on a pickup I already had scheduled. The switch in receivers did not balance it out for me anyway. Probably should have kept him, but will probably be shuffling the roster enough that I did not want to lock up the spot for him.

Only caught the last 1.5 qtrs, but CJ Anderson and the line was looking pretty good against a very good defense :biggrin:

Congrats to Panda for winning the championship!

And thanks to everyone for playing this year I think it was a success. If there is anything we need to remember for next year please post it here as I will surely forget everything by the time the season comes around again.

It would be nice if we didn't play into Week 17 when players are being rested. It wouldn't have mattered because Panda had me beat after the 1st round. It was an insane week of scoring. See you all next year.

Back