NNew Line of Knives In Works

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this knife from Son a while back. Loved it from the first sight. Here is my take on the classic.

IMG_20150606_180338195_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150606_180351768_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150606_180415090_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150606_180431020_HDR.jpg

Got this knife from Son a while back. Loved it from the first sight. Here is my take on the classic.

View attachment 27977

View attachment 27976

View attachment 27975

View attachment 27974

I am just entering a smaller blades market, so as expected there is a learning curve. However, this is one area where I would like to expand, so expect quite a few things to come up soon, hankotsu, western boning, parer, steak knives.

Also, I plan to replace the brass with mokume not long from now.

M

I am just entering a smaller blades market, so as expected there is a learning curve. However, this is one area where I would like to expand, so expect quite a few things to come up soon, hankotsu, western boning, parer, steak knives.

Also, I plan to replace the brass with mokume not long from now.

M
gotta get me one of them

Hello Marko,
I've been following your work for some time now and I'd love to get my hands on some of your work, specifically a 240mm or larger gyuto with your s grind. I was thinking of a right handed d handle in any hardwood and for the blade your damascus.. I hope to have a spot on your waiting list and also hope to hear from you soon!
Don't work too hard!
Best,
Drew

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a wa handled (octagonal with a ground radius) paring knife that I will offer for sale, along with a Western version.

IMG_20151102_211451798.jpg

Marko, what is the length of that parer?

Back