• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Or sell martell gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This a great knife, flys through product. Nice profile and 55mm tall. O-1 kicks butt, plus the handle is a stunner and feels comfy. I paid $370 for it and that's what I would like to sell it for. I'm open to trades (as always) for things like watanabe, Toyama, heiji gyutos. Maybe a Marko, maybe something else. Let me know what ya got.
Thanks
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...ll-240-mm-01-Gyuto?highlight=mhlee+martell+o1

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/2188-Gallery-Martell-Knives/page11

Thats a sweet profile on the knife and the 55mm height is damn attractive...... GLWS

Yo... my floors are made of that wood and I always wondered how it'd come up as a handle. The answer is... pretty damn nice.

As the previous owner ot that knife I can only confirm labors praise.
Dave makes some very nice and well performing blades. In the light of the recently announced price raise for martell gyutos this is a bargain.
Glws.

As the previous owner ot that knife I can only confirm labors praise.
Dave makes some very nice and well performing blades. In the light of the recently announced price raise for martell gyutos this is a bargain.
Glws.

Thanks! And thanks again for such great price for this knife, it's only fair that I ask what I paid and not profit from BST.

Love the knife. How reactive is the O-1? I live next to the ocean and it is murder on reactive steel.

plenty of people have lined up to buy the knife, right now I'm considering trade offers first. If I can't find a suitable trade in the next or two the knife will be SPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back