Paddy's Day is coming up, anybody corning their own brisket?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any restaurant supply or smart & final in your neck of the woods.
Thanks I will check smart and final. Just bought a really big glass jar at the goodwill for a starter yeast this weekend. Now, I need one of those containers for brining. As always thanks for your help.

Tried to find it on the web. Where did you get the bucket with the measurements on the side. Looks a little different than the one when you started the kitchen scores thread. I like them both.

any restaurant supply or smart & final in your neck of the woods.

Thanks I will check smart and final. Just bought a really big glass jar at the goodwill for a starter yeast this weekend. Now, I need one of those containers for brining. As always thanks for your help.

Restaurant depot was where I picked them up, they are pretty much the same, one is a little larger.

Restaurant depot was where I picked them up, they are pretty much the same, one is a little larger.

Very cool! There is one in Fountain Valley not to far away. I just looked it up on the web. Looks like they have stainless bowls too. Thanks for your help.

Very cool! There is one in Fountain Valley not to far away. I just looked it up on the web. Looks like they have stainless bowls too. Thanks for your help.
You can ask for a day pass at the front counter- bring cash (lots).

Opened one of the corned beefs I made up tonight to start my sous vide corned beef test.
Boy it smelled good when I opened up the bag to rinse off the salt.

Water bath holding around 165°.

Will see how it turns out tomorrow.

NEW YORK CITY?!?!?!? Dude, you live in Ft. Worth. There may be some local ordinance or possibly a state statute making it illegal to treat a brisket like that!!!:biggrin:

I can't wait to see some of your amazing pictures sw2geeks.

Back