Paring knife prebuy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few more some are repeats but #25 is the box elder and #12 is the cocobolo

100_1398.jpg

100_1394.jpg

Some of your handles, from pictures, have more pronounced flats than others...almost an octagonal cross-section. Is that just my eyes?

They are octagonal in cross-section, with softened edges. But I think the differences are in my picture taking. All of the knives I have pictured are made in the same way, with minor variations, but essentially the same.
Del

They are octagonal in cross-section, with softened edges. But I think the differences are in my picture taking. All of the knives I have pictured are made in the same way, with minor variations, but essentially the same.
Del
Thanks! Photos can be a challenge to get right and consistent. I'm nothing special but I'll try to take a few pics when I get mine.

Hi Del,

I decided to double my order, so I am going for 2 of your amazing parers, the new model. Both in AEBL.

The 1st with curly mango
The 2nd with Redwood burl

I am sending the PP for the 2nd one tomorrow.

Vangelis

PS: your mailbox is full thats why I am posting the update here :D

Hi Del,

I decided to double my order, so I am going for 2 of your amazing parers, the new model. Both in AEBL.

The 1st with curly mango
The 2nd with Redwood burl

I am sending the PP for the 2nd one tomorrow.

Vangelis

PS: your mailbox is full thats why I am posting the update here :D

Thanks for the heads up on my mailbox, happens to us all now and then. Made some room.
I'll add the second one to your order.
Thanks,
Del

Im in for a new design AEBL hunter orange G-10 :) Sending pm and paypal.

I spent most of Friday organizing a list of everyone who has contacted me about the parings, and has sent deposits and rather than send pms to all of you individually I decided to post a list here, not with any details, just your forum name and how many. This is for my benefit as well, if your name is not on the list and you have sent me a payment, please pm me right away. I am trying to keep track so everyone gets the knife they want. I am posting them in order as well, so you have some idea where you are on the list.

choll 2
no chop 1
kyle 1
easy13 1
wildboar 2
anpanman 1
vanglis 2
rdm_magic 1
apathetic 2
jer 1
split0101 1
chefu 2
chokobo 1
tomsch 1
xoomg 1
lucretia 1
v1p 1
mc2442 2
ar11 1
bkdc 1
chefcomesback 2
steelcity 1
larry miller 1
cb1968 1
andres 1
whumpch 1
chutotoro 1
mkmk 1

Thanks to all of you, this is going to be a fun run and as you can see a fairly big one as well. I have handle material coming From Myron at Dream Burls and Mark at Burlsource as well as some others. In spite of the number already ordered I am going to keep this open for awhile yet, there always seem to be a few that want in and seem to miss, here's your opportunity. :viking:
Del

PM sent for a new design AEBL. I sure do like the idea of hunter orange G10 too!
Thanks

ME! I've sent a PM but it doesn't seem to have gone through. Can you please check Del? If you didn't get it can you PM me? Thanks.

Del, your an animal, good luck with this run, I have one of the old style, and a birdbeak, these are super awesome knives! People are gonna be happy.

Just paid up for an AEBL old style in your mango and a stainless dammy new style in the almond burl. Excited as heck!

Put me down for one in AEB-L please. Not decided on style or handle material yet. Will decide tonight, and clear it with the wife and paypal the funds tomorrow.
Cheers.

I spent most of Friday organizing a list of everyone who has contacted me about the parings, and has sent deposits and rather than send pms to all of you individually I decided to post a list here, not with any details, just your forum name and how many. This is for my benefit as well, if your name is not on the list and you have sent me a payment, please pm me right away. I am trying to keep track so everyone gets the knife they want. I am posting them in order as well, so you have some idea where you are on the list.

choll 2
no chop 1
kyle 1
easy13 1
wildboar 2
anpanman 1
vanglis 2
rdm_magic 1
apathetic 2
jer 1
split0101 1
chefu 2
chokobo 1
tomsch 1
xoomg 1
lucretia 1
v1p 1
mc2442 2
ar11 1
bkdc 1
chefcomesback 2
steelcity 1
larry miller 1
cb1968 1
andres 1
whumpch 1
chutotoro 1
mkmk 1

Thanks to all of you, this is going to be a fun run and as you can see a fairly big one as well. I have handle material coming From Myron at Dream Burls and Mark at Burlsource as well as some others. In spite of the number already ordered I am going to keep this open for awhile yet, there always seem to be a few that want in and seem to miss, here's your opportunity. :viking:
Del

A few more to add to the list
Kiefer 1
Sambal 2
Tristan 2
Rosco 1

The big Damascus order I have been working on is officially done :viking:
I have a couple of rings to finish out my day today and Ill be working on a small Damascus order tomorrow.
After that its several days of making Damascus for a few custom knives I have to make and for the Damascus paring knives on order.
Then its on to the official start wooooohhooo
Del

Yeah,boi! Can't wait to finally get my damascus one.

Delbert,

Just sent you the 150 deposit but forgot to give my forum name:beatinghead: I tried to find the Wild Almond Burl and wanted to give a heads up for anyone else looking that on the Dream Burls website it is under Pollyanna Burl. I would like mine to be Ironwood, Redwood Burl, and Wild Almond Burl all in AEB-L.

Thanks!

Delbert,

Just sent you the 150 deposit but forgot to give my forum name:beatinghead: I tried to find the Wild Almond Burl and wanted to give a heads up for anyone else looking that on the Dream Burls website it is under Pollyanna Burl. I would like mine to be Ironwood, Redwood Burl, and Wild Almond Burl all in AEB-L.

Thanks!

Bill,
do you want the new style or the original design?
Del

Delbert,

I tried to find the Wild Almond Burl and wanted to give a heads up for anyone else looking that on the Dream Burls website it is under Pollyanna Burl.
I'll be changing over to the Wild Almond Burl name as new supply of this comes in.

Bill,
do you want the new style or the original design?
Del

I would like the new design on all three. I looked but could not find an explanation for your decision to come out with a different shape. Would you mind sharing if you haven't already? If you have just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Bill13, pls refer to page 1 of this thread. There are photos of the 2 parers on offer.

I would like the new design on all three. I looked but could not find an explanation for your decision to come out with a different shape. Would you mind sharing if you haven't already? If you have just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Bill,
The new design was at the request of a friend, I thought it might be popular too so I decided to offer it as well.
Del

Back