Personal Gear Sale, Continued....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besch - Sold
DT - SPF

I'm pulling the Davis petty, so it's no longer available.

Those bloodroot blades are sex. I'm always in awe of the clean lines, so easy to look at. I'll own one someday...

Yup. They were supposed to be for my site, but I buckled, and used them (well, the gyuto was supposed to be, anyways). Now, I'm taking a hit for my weakness. :)

Yup. They were supposed to be for my site, but I buckled, and used them (well, the gyuto was supposed to be, anyways). Now, I'm taking a hit for my weakness. :)

haha im getting a davis custom soon

Much nicer than the pics show, believe me. Although, some of them really are knives that have been used pretty freaking well. Thanks, though. :)

Also, the Nogent Parer is $35. I missed it in the other post.

I'm surprised that one is going away! Great little knife.

It's awesome, and I don't mind if it stays around, to be honest. Money is always nice, however, and I have these two certain parers that take up my time. :D

Chris, if you're serious, I'll definitely do it for you. :)

Ok, a couple few changes. Yup - couple few:

Harner Razor - $575, all in.
Davis Honyaki Gyuto - $415, all in.
Buy the big bullnose, and slicer, and get a boner...free boner...umm...dammit, you know what I mean!
Buy the global, get the Kanemasa for $15.

I love you all. Haha.

Ok, last alteration on this sale, and then we're never talking again (just kidding).

Harner Razor - $560, shipped (Chuck has dibs) OR the razor and a Vie-Long brush for $575, shipped.
Davis Gyuto - $405, shipped

Since so many people were concerned, and worried that I had hit financial hardship (I appreciate the concern), I'll tell you that the money from these will buy a crib, and stroller. Thanks to Trevor and Mike for buying us a carseat and little sleeper basket thing. :D

Thanks, guys!

Don't get a crib, get a "forever bed". Up till a year ago,I had no idea what that was or of its existence. But it's a great little investment. And congrats!

I'm sure my wife has looked into it. Haha. I know the ones we're looking at turn into a day bed, then a single, or something. :)

And, thanks!

That's the one! We got one for our little turtle. It's kind of nice knowing that once she's big enough I'll only have to buy a mattress, not a while new bed. Whew! These little critters already require so much stuff!

Great. Looks like I'll have to sell another knife to buy a mattress. ;) hahaha. We're thrilled, and this is pretty much the only thing I'd sell off my knives for...and trust me, I'm ok with it.

Congrats Lefty!
Or is this just a marketing tool?
"Honey, I HAVE to buy this knife from Tom so he can afford to buy a crib for his baby!!!!"

No seriously, congrats. I'm very happy for you.
I think we should piece together a crib from old leftover wa handles. I've got few layin' around.

Are you going to pressure your kid to grow up left-handed, even if he/she wasn't born that way?
Okay, sorry that was crossing the line!

Huuuuuge congrats!

Thats awesome Tom! Congratulations! Really hope someone buys that razor before I figure out a way to fund it :D :D

Congrats, what is that number 5 now? I know how you firemen are, always flinging your hose about.:rofl2:

congrats Tom, hey chris on pressuring your kids to grow up left handed just gave me memories, my parents are both left handed. I grew up doing everything different, still use a knife with my right though.

Back