Pics: Kitchen Gear! Cookware, Dining Ware, Utensils, and more

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumbleHomeCook

Embrace your knifesculinity!
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have pic threads for our knives, our stones, our food, and our newest gear, but I don't think we have thread for posting up just general pics of our kitchen stuff for the sake of posting up pics of our kitchen stuff.

So let's see how this goes.

Spa Day
lodgespayday.jpg

Last edited:
I’m often cooking for large groups, and I’m always cooking for two so I have everything in a wide range of sizes. Here’s my sauté pans. The 20 & 24cm are from fissler, the 28 is a copper mauviel and the 30 & 32 rondeaus are sitram. I didn’t fit a lighter 10” cuisinart in the photo that I got because the mauviel was getting a little bit too heavy to pick up.
IMG_5181.jpeg

IMG_5182.jpeg

Last edited:
You ship cutting boards from Texas to Finland? I freak out over the cost to send them to NYC!
At the time, I wanted cherry and with the quality of work, the Boardsmith was "the cheapest" include shipping. I basically loose the same amount what the postages and taxes where on these, if I buy a knife that I decide to sell/trade later. These are easily worth the extra cost for me and propably the most used kitchen gear that I have.

Boardsmith makes great boards. The walnut one in the back is from when David was the owner and making them in NC (about 15 years old now). Picked up the two maple ones from John a couple years ago since my daughters are getting old enough to start helping out in the kitchen. Figured I’m get them a lifetime board to get started.

IMG_4303.jpeg

what pans are these? Top right is Iwachu?

Nope. All four are the blue collar worker of cookware: Lodge.

They just work. I have a few other pieces as well. I moved away from cast iron for a good bit while I explored and stretched and told myself I was becoming more sophisticated but here we are. :) I should know better. My likes have always gravitated to function-forward stuff in most all things.

The griddle pan lives on the stove and gets used a lot.

My gnarliest sheet pan. It’s never warped and I keep reaching for my most stained pan to use. I own 4 of them. $9 from that Awesome restaurant supply store near the Oakland Airport. It a MVP for sure. Drip pan for oven braises, roasting veg and meats for stews, etc.

The other 3 are gaining patina, but slowly. :). I love these things.

IMG_1568.jpeg

I’m often cooking for large groups, and I’m always cooking for two so I have everything in a wide range of sizes. Here’s my sauté pans. The 20 & 24cm are from fissler, the 28 is a copper mauviel and the 30 & 32 rondeaus are sitram. I didn’t fit a lighter 10” cuisinart in the photo that I got because the mauviel was getting a little bit too heavy to pick up. View attachment 301365
View attachment 301367
I need a lid rack like that

Back