Prayers, Positive Thoughts, Whatever

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers sent. All to best to him you and your families.

Harvey definitely must've been a cool dude...sorry for your loss brother.

So sorry. Life is so short and precious. Make the most of every moment.

Mark, I'm so sorry for your loss. Harvey must have been a great guy to have a place like that and friend like you.

Mark, I'm sorry for your loss. Its never easy loosing someone you know well. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear this. Your boss sounds more like a good friend.

My wife was misdiagnosed with tennis elbow then bursitis of the shoulder. For 4 months we dealt with the pain, treatment co pays etc. Finally we said enough and got a third opinion who did a proper mri and found out she had 2 extremely herniated disks in her neck which were crushing her nerves causing the extreme pain and numbness in her arm and needed a double microdiscectomy plus fusion. If we had waited any longer, permanent damage would have occurred. When we confronted the original doctors with this all they said was, "Well, you could still have a little bursitis/tennis elbow as well." Could, still, have, a little. I swear to you these are the exact words the "Doctor" used. Guess he had to claim something in order to avoid a malpractice suit.

So sorry to hear about your loss Mark. My deepest sympathies to you, your family, friends and co-workers.

Crap...I'm really sorry to read this, Mark. I hope you are doing ok.

So sorry for the loss to you and Harvey's family. I've always enjoyed the pics you post of the workshop, he must have been a very interesting man and a pleasure to know.

Back