San Francisco - KKF Gathering/Meetup

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preliminary Attendee List - ~9-11 people
2010ZR1
mikedtran + friend
Haburn
ramenlegend +friend(s)
DS Chief
Casaluz
GIC
Cris

=)

ECG is in May, so no conflict for east coasters to attend :)

Oh I read that completely wrong for some reason read it as March!

Anyone who is interested in coming out please let me know =)

Taylor from Se Ecglast sounds like he will likely join us as well!

I have to take the GF out to dinner after the meet, looking for suggestions, any places that KKFers are involved in, near or in yountville?

I have to take the GF out to dinner after the meet, looking for suggestions, any places that KKFers are involved in, near or in yountville?

ciccio's or goose and gander. napa food is so so

Here is what I posted in another thread. Goose and Gander is great, just up the road in Saint Helena. Again you have to sit at the bar downstairs for full effect.

Redd is run by my buddy Richard Reddington. I always sit at the bar. Off menu item is the hamachi kama if available. They only have a couple every other day or so. Other items are really good. Try the pork buns. Redd Wood is another of his places in town which is more charcuterie, pizza, pasta but done very well. Bistro Jeanty has very authentic French bistro food that is very good. Again I always sit at the bar here. The locals joint called Ciccio is good also but always a wait. Bouchon is a Keller joint and I have never had a bad meal here. Guess where I sit there? At the bar.

Here is what I posted in another thread. Goose and Gander is great, just up the road in Saint Helena. Again you have to sit at the bar downstairs for full effect.

Redd is run by my buddy Richard Reddington. I always sit at the bar. Off menu item is the hamachi kama if available. They only have a couple every other day or so. Other items are really good. Try the pork buns. Redd Wood is another of his places in town which is more charcuterie, pizza, pasta but done very well. Bistro Jeanty has very authentic French bistro food that is very good. Again I always sit at the bar here. The locals joint called Ciccio is good also but always a wait. Bouchon is a Keller joint and I have never had a bad meal here. Guess where I sit there? At the bar.

+1 on Redd and Redd Wood

The festivities have officially started. Ian and I have kicked it off. Holy Toledo.

We don't need evidence from last night. We will get pictures today.

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1458405963.294931.jpg

Starting.

Inglenook can and Odette Chardonnay. Then a Del Dotto 2008 Beast.

Back