SKD Yoshi on Sale !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max had two which I bought one :tease:
Congrats! I also have 2 packages coming from JNS!

Zensho is direct translation 善=good, 正= right, 作=make
:D
Cool, very interesting, thanks for the info. Is it your store brand? I haven't seen Yoshikane elsewhere called Zensho.
Thanks.

Yes it is made for me with bit better FF and thinner grind :)

Very cool!! Can't wait to get them. Thanks.

Thank you guys ! Last one available :D

I just bought a 240mm too. Don I blame you for this! Maxim, you can throw them all in the same box and give Don the discount on shipping if there is anything.
Thanks

Ok Don, Mike and Dave go in one package :)

Thank you !! Shipping fees to Mike is returned :D

Little note that i posted on my blog :(

Hi All

There have been many orders lately :D
Thank you to all for That with such nice New Year start !!!

I have a small note for this week Deliveries and Shipping

All Stone Orders will be shipped as soon as posible !

But Knife orders i had a little problem because i live out in nowhere and i need to order some packaging for knives every time, and this time my packaging company blow me off so i first get packaging for knives on Thursday this week, So all Knife orders will be first shipped on Thursday :(

I am very sorry for inconvenient an hope for your undestanding :)

Again thank you all for keeping me bussy !!

JNS Maksim

Ok All and petty and 240mm Gyutos is gone :D

Now only Pare 80, 210mm Gyutos left and SLD Suji

I will lower the price on pare even more !! So its now 33 % off

The 210 mm Gyutos will be available first next week only 5 and thats it

Maksim, you are so evil !! i could not take it and ordered the last 240mm. My wife will kill me soon :sad0:

Maksim, you are so evil !! i could not take it and ordered the last 240mm. My wife will kill me soon :sad0:

congrats for new knife, you'll enjoy it very much:lol2:! & good luck with your wife:punish:

Maksim,
Since knives that haven't shipped yet won't go out until Thursday, is it possible to change the shipping address? I logged into my account, but it won't allow changes. I'm hoping to change the shipping address from my work to my home, since it will likely arrive Monday when I am home. Thanks a lot.

On yeah, my gyuto and stones arrived yesterday, and I'm very happy, thank you!

Hi Yes no problem :)
Just send me email and i change it for you

LOL. I'll cover your shipping, Mike!

Thanks Don. Maxim I just bought one of those little petties too. My little boy has been bugging me about having his own strawberry chopper. I got hit with another delivery charge though.

This week i continue with Yoshikane sale, SLD and some V2 on clearance sale :D In deal of the day !

Man those sld's are unique blades. Look amazing! Alas, my time dealing with you is done(for now). Good luck resisting these forumites!

Little tease!
yoshi_sld_suji_1.jpg

Got a big box of knives yesterday. Thanks Maxim

I just got my 210 in and man this guy goes through butternut squash so easily compared to everything else I own. I may have to save my pennies for the western handle version :)

More Yoshis is Up in Deal of the Day !! :D

cclin was looking for honesuki sale. Now it is time!!

Back