So I'm thinking about passing around my Dragon slayers.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that;s it we are full guys. everyone send me your info, so that I can get everyone sorted out and I will send out the knives by next tuesday. I think I will start out on the west coast and end back here.

Beautiful Blades,very cool of you to pass them around. Lucky for me I got to fondle them already.

Son this is awesome.. Im excited about it and I dont even get to play with the knives again! lol :) Man that sheath is SLICK nice job on it Chef.

I couldnt of picked out a better bunch of knife nuts myself to test em. Cant wait to hear an see what you guys think and do with the knives!!

Okay guy's here is the list. I have openings for two more guys, as two have pulled out. we will go with this list and adjust accordingly if i get two more.

tinh
spike
pablo
eamon
heath
karring
justin
pensacola tiger
colin
eto
Andrew? we'll talk later
Johnny Chance get a hold of me if you want in

This is really cool. Congrats to everyone who gets to enjoy them. It's nice to get to try new makers knives and see what you think of them.

-Chuck

These are gorgeous. I'd like some closeup pictures.

I cant wait to see the again, and see how they have patina'd

Im not trying to steal this thread.. But there are pics of this set over in my makers forum. I think he thread is titles 4 piece set. or something like that. :)

Thanks guys. Randy I can always send them to you to fondle.

LOL :) Son, You know I would love to see em again, But I can live vicariously through these 12 guys!!

On a side note, If theres anything you want adjusted of modified on the set.. I would be happy to do so at any time.. Just ask.

I really like them the way they are, Depending on how these guys sharpen them I may have you thin the paring knives a little. I can't get them sharp enough, I'm pretty sure it is my technique not your knives though. :lol2: arthritis is a *****!:sad0:

Wow! This is the first time that I have not been at the bottom of the list! Thanks, Son!

Okay guy's here is the list. I have openings for two more guys, as two have pulled out. we will go with this list and adjust accordingly if i get two more.

tinh
spike
pablo
eamon
heath
karring
justin
pensacola tiger
colin
eto
Andrew? we'll talk later
forgot Vertigo, sorry where do I stick you in the list?

new list

tinh
spike
pablo
eamon
heath
vertigo
karring
justin
pensacola tiger
colin
eto
Andrew? we'll talk later

These knives are off to SpikeC, as of a couple of hours ago. I'll post some comments, as soon as I get a chance to organize them. Thank you, Son.

Back