D. Martell Some delays...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everything could be serious but hopefully won't be. I had a septic elbow injury which brought to light a heart problem. Now I've got some new drugs to take and get used to and I have to drop some old drugs (go cold turkey) which is whacking me out a bit. I suspect it's just a matter of time until things settle out and I'll just do what I can in the meantime.

Thanks for all the well wishes. :)

Your septic elbow was a blessing if you found out about a heart condition. You hear people talking about heart attacks, but most people umm... aren't talking. You are very fortunate to be able to address the condition. Best wishes for improved health. They have amazing techniques and medications to help once a problem is identified. One of my best friends frequently catches 200lb tuna with a pacemaker.

Damn, that is impressive.

I am old school...baited hook. :D

LMAO yep he does too. I fish and hang out with him and Joe Pfister. Old school would be a jack pole and a feather:biggrin: or a shell or bone hook for really old school.

We'll be praying for you...get well soon.

PZ

Get well. Stop whacking out, you could go blind... I always take an illness as a sign that I need to buy something new; usually knife related.
Seth

Thats awful Dave, hope your feeling better and its nothing serious. Get well and all the best.
Will

Take your time to heal Dave...

One of the local knife people in Lake Tahoe had a similar issue happen him very recently and instead of getting some sharpening done, he went to brazil!

These situations usually force us to reflect on what matters in life and appreciate things more.

take care Dave hope you feel better.

Yikes!! Glad to hear you are doing OK, but listen to the docs and take it slow until you are back to 100%!

Take care and get well soon!! Nothing more important than health!!

Get better Dave, then take Stefan up on his offer!

Wow, just read this. I try not to read posts that tell me my knives will be coming later.

I hope things are getting better Dave and the new meds work. Best wishes.

k.

I'm already feeling, things are looking up. Thanks for all the good thoughts coming my way. :)

Glad you are back on your feet Dave. Take care not to over do it too fast though.

Back