Store with affordable international shipping?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys, i just closed my eyes and hit the PURCHASE button! Got a Fujiwara 210 mm Gyuto and a 12mm Petty knives. 7 USD shipping for BOTH items from JAPAN to Argentina is NUTS! :)

Hope customs does not get annoyed by the value over 100 bucks and makes me pay 50% import tax rate. So far, with non courier shipments only national posts and under 100 bucks i had not trouble at all and got all packages tax free to my work.

Thank you guys! Now i'll have to look resources about how to take care of these beauties...

Don't worry about the customs declaration. JCK has always been VERY conservative with stating the value of the packages I've recieved. We don't have to worry here in the US, but the last knife I got from Koki cost me over $250 and the shipping label claimed $35!!! You should be good to go. Enjoy.

Congratulations on some great blades! Very good choice.

Thank you guys, i already contacted Kiko. Let's see what he says. Just a quickie before i start looking in these forums, besides the shapenning rocks, do guy guys use honing steel rods or it's not used in japanese kitchen?

just ask koki to write a lower value on the package so you don't have to pay high tax :)

Back