• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought TF Denka 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK....I have been converted. About a month ago I got a 210 Denka. I installed a new handle and started putting it to use at work. It has quickly become one of my "go-to" knife choices. Alas, it is only a 210 and at work I prefer a 240. With the exchange rate so favorable, I have been weighing a direct puchase (and still may) but I figured I would try shaking the trees here first.

I am not looking for anything fancy or BNIB. I honestly don't care whether it is yo or wa handled. My knives all get used, and some times used hard, so signs of use are just fine with me. Maybe you are a cook like me who just didnt take to TF... Maybe you bought one but your interest and collecting focus has changed....Maybe you bought a project and lost interest...Maybe you just can't accept the wabi-sabi....

Reach out! Let's talk!

Last edited:
Back