Stefan's The cutest wa handle - ever!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this will raise any interest, but the money for this handle will be thrown into the pot for Son which I can't seem to link to, sorry.

Stefan

If it helps, I'll install it for free. What? I like the cause. ;)

Hmm. Now I have a new quest to find a petty that suits this handle.:lol:

Too late, guys, the handle is SOLD. Dave, the buyer may approach you about your generous offer once he has a blade for it - Thanks dor doing that! Will send the funds over to Son's collection tonight. Thanks for looking. Can't wait to see this on a blade ;)

Stefan

I was expecting Jon to pick that one up for Sara. She's earned it!

sitting_on_the_fence1.jpg
Serves me right!

Too late, guys, the handle is SOLD. Dave, the buyer may approach you about your generous offer once he has a blade for it - Thanks dor doing that! Will send the funds over to Son's collection tonight. Thanks for looking. Can't wait to see this on a blade ;)

Stefan

:doublethumbsup:

You will be forever remembered as the Hello Kitty Handle Guy.

I better work on something manly soon...

Stefan

Stefan, you may have found your new career!

"Exclusively at Korin! Handles by Stefan! Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, Incredible Hulk..."

For real.

Ohh my goodness. These are so cute, I went to show it to my coworkers. Are these for children???

I was just playing around, never had any intention to make more of them. But an incredible Hulk handle sounds tempting :)

Stefan

I would love a captain America for my son, maybe he will learn yo cook

Hmmm. Reg Barber does custom-printed resin inserts for the ends of the tamper handles. Would be an interesting option to offer for knife handles. Restaurant logos, pic of your dog, etc. Kinda like a tatoo for your knife...

Let's see now, where is that entrepreneur thread?

Stefan, you may have found your new career!

"Exclusively at Korin! Handles by Stefan! Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, Incredible Hulk..."

Wonder Woman!! Now that would be awesome lol

Is this photoshop or I it real. I think I read about this in revalations.

OMG, is it so wrong that I like it lol. If you could make one with Gundam theme, I would be all over it.

*waiting for lucretia and erilyn75 to comment on this*

I was not aware until this moment just how badly I want to fit a Zakuri knife with a Char custom handle.

Honestly though I love the little step away from the norm with this - it keeps things interesting, especially when you can do it with this level of quality.

I was not aware until this moment just how badly I want to fit a Zakuri knife with a Char custom handle.

Honestly though I love the little step away from the norm with this - it keeps things interesting, especially when you can do it with this level of quality.

I've been dropping hints all over the place about a Yoda handle......:doublethumbsup:

here's the funny thing- I actually grab the hello shiggy fairly regularly. For those of you who may know my lineup, you may ask yourselves, "now why would you grab that when you could grab <insert favorite knife here>"

I dunno. something about that HK handle - it's a blast to use, and always gets comments when I'm cooking for others. It's definitely a standout piece.

Back