Trying to improve - Your Impressions Good/Bad

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A am happy too :D
Thanks for great products !! Price is also right on !
I want to see some more non stabilized stuff too

Never had a problem ordering from your store. Though, maybe it is too easy for me to order sometimes, but that's another matter all together.

There is at least one anomalous aspect to the functioning of your site, but I would have to go and purposely add something to a cart (with every intention of abandoning it) in order to describe it. That would, however, be the first time I've abandoned a cart. Kind of like going into a supermarket and walking away from dinner . . .
It can't be too difficult to navigate or I wouldn't have a wood collection.

There is at least one anomalous aspect to the functioning of your site, but I would have to go and purposely add something to a cart (with every intention of abandoning it) in order to describe it. That would, however, be the first time I've abandoned a cart. Kind of like going into a supermarket and walking away from dinner . . .
It can't be too difficult to navigate or I wouldn't have a wood collection.

from someone who has worked in a supermarket, it happens all the time. and yes someone has to put it away.

Back