Wallets

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so want to like the Open Sea, but I've got 9 cards I need to carry and they get large for that amount of cards (as I'm a front pocket kind of guy). Sticking with my Ridge wallet for now. Elastic is going, but I have a warrantied new on in a box I'm going switch over to.

My SIL over-stuffs his Top Sider with no complaints. Just something to ponder.

My SIL over-stuffs his Top Sider with no complaints. Just something to ponder.
Thing is the top sider is 4"x3.25 while the ridge is 3 3/8" x 2 1/8" so the size it quite a bit larger. Wish I could manage less cards, to go to one of the mini versions, but things like Samsung Pay just aren't reliable enough to manage that.

I got a Flowfold for Christmas. It's the first time that I've used a front-pocket wallet and I love it. Very light and holds 5-6 cards easily. I don't think I'll ever go back to a bifold.

I wish the dimensions were a little smaller (it's 4 x 3 1/8), but not enough to look for something else right now.

Open Sea Leather is running a 25% promo code for the weekend: FATHER25. Anything ordered this weekend will arrive by Father's Day.

The Houbei Mini has become my absolute favorite and replaced my Topsiders and Hot Racks. Although those are still great, I just love minimalist front pocket carry. :)

https://www.osleather.com/

Secrid, super happy with it! Very practical!😎

Attachments

• 02770c56-1b4a-4a30-98e2-07e5cb66faea.jpeg
    02770c56-1b4a-4a30-98e2-07e5cb66faea.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 0
If you like wallets, I really encourage you to check out Michael's (OSL) work. His designs are outstanding.
Yes active military leather business on side.
Janice & I put flowers on graves at Punchbowl today to beat the rush on Sunday thousands of flower lea made for gravesites memorial day.

If you like wallets, I encourage you to check out Michael's (OSL) work. His designs are outstanding.
For me, it was a size reduction. Had used big square bi-folds forever, but causing discomfort on my lumbar spine lately if kept in my back pocket while driving. One might not think about it but it is contributing.

This one is very practical and the leveler pushing cards out is amazing. It's magnetic and RFID.

Will check the one u said out, thanks for the reccommendation.😎

For me, it was a size reduction. Had used big square bi-folds forever, but causing discomfort on my lumbar spine lately if kept in my back pocket while driving. One might not think about it but it is contributing.

This one is very practical and the leveler pushing cards out is amazing. It's magnetic and RFID.

Will check the one u said out, thanks for the reccommendation.😎

Here's a really good video on RFID in wallets:

If I'm understanding the email correctly, Open Sea Leather is offering 30% off if you sign up as a "Member" (newsletter) and if you're already signed up, code CIRCLE will provide the 30%. Seems to be site wide.

Hands down my favorite wallets and the same is said by everyone I've gifted them to.

If I'm understanding the email correctly, Open Sea Leather is offering 30% off if you sign up as a "Member" (newsletter) and if you're already signed up, code CIRCLE will provide the 30%. Seems to be site wide.

Hands down my favorite wallets and the same is said by everyone I've gifted them to.

I will definitely back that up! Bought a QuickDraw from your rec and was and am totally impressed by the quality. Have had for about a year now. Beautiful leather. Great design. Really incredible fit and finish. Not a department store wallet and blows the high end wallets out of the water imo.

I will definitely back that up! Bought a QuickDraw from your rec and was and am totally impressed by the quality. Have had for about a year now. Beautiful leather. Great design. Really incredible fit and finish. Not a department store wallet and blows the high end wallets out of the water imo.

Ah man, so happy you liked it. Whenever you recommend something strongly there's always a concern about folks being disappointed but Michael's products are so nice it gives you confidence.

Been using a wallet from The Bridge (Made in Florence Italy). It's been indestructible. Not even a frayed thread in over 10 years constant use.

Back