WCG? Any interest?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Busiest week of the year between March 31 & April 8. The next 2 weekends I'm pretty sure I'm free...

You guys name the date, as long as It's after mid february I'm there.
Whichever date brings out most of the gang would be awesome.

unkajonet has the most intractable schedule known to man. Just set the date and I'll take some tranquilizers with me. He'll be there.:viking:

I'm in, most weekends are free for me, so no complaints here.

If it happens at the end of April there's a chance I'll be in the middle of relocating to Texas! Other than that I can't think of any issues...

I'm in!! The 31st-1st are crazy for me. End of month B.S. But whatever, set a date and I'll request it off!

-Chuck

Jon, would a WCG keep from attending the ECG?

Just an update on this... i thought i would have time to do something here, but its getting kind of crazy busy over here and we have out of town visitors on and off for this entire month, so i dont think i will be able to plan anything this month. Sorry guys.

However, if someone else wants to step up and put something together, that would be great.

It would be fun. Where at? Your shop. I would go.

It would be fun. Where at? Your shop. I would go.
If there were more than ten people, I think the shop wouldn't be a great venue. Frankly, I think it's kinda late for a March date. I'm already planning going up the weekend of the Pasadena knife show.

If there were more than ten people, I think the shop wouldn't be a great venue. Frankly, I think it's kinda late for a March date. I'm already planning going up the weekend of the Pasadena knife show.

Keep me updated. I missed the sharpening get together you guys had. It would be a good excuse to see some people and go to Jon's shop.

Bumpity bump, what say you left coasters?
Any interest in this? May or June? In n out burger parking lot WCG?
All kidding aside, I think this would be a cool shindig...let's make it happen.

The more i thought about it, i think my store is not the best venue... makes things too businessey. However, i'd be happy to participate elsewhere if we can make this happen.

I keep threatening to head down to Southern California for a one on one sharpening lesson with Jon. If this comes together, I'll try to make it and have my lesson before or after.

Still interested... Whenever, wherever in so cal.

Looks like the big problem is someone has to step up and actually get a meeting place and a date. I think we might as well can this idea until someone decides to volunteer for point man duties. It makes the most sense to do it in LA or SF, maybe. Either way, the point person would have to be a local. At least, it would be easier that way...

A quaint public park (barring a permit I'm sure)? My mansion is off limits, sorry fellas.
What venues have played host to the ECG's?

Latest posts

Back