Welcome to Kitchen Knife Forums!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo a true forum for knife nuts.

Glad to be here.

Thanks for setting this up Dave.

Jay

Let's see.... Who can I pick a fight with?

Not only that, but can I swear? Can I tease other members? Can I ask pointed questions? Can I offer my views, even though others might object to them? Can the forum stay online more then 12 hours a day?

Jay

Wu-wu- where am I?? I was just walking along an POW! here I am!

Spike

warren.....wookie wants to start a fight with alf.....ryan

yay, a forum where you can quote people :D

really like the layout here, nice work dave.

Not only that, but can I swear? Can I tease other members? Can I ask pointed questions? Can I offer my views, even though others might object to them? Can the forum stay online more then 12 hours a day?

Jay

Can I start a F Mike Stewart topic & can we make it a sticky?

Looks like old home week with all the familiar names and faces. So good to see them all, even Ryan. BTW I still owe you some steak plates. I haven't forgotten.

Now, now Colin. Mind your manners.:D

I thought you guys needed a little help to push the member count past a hundred.
Always happy to help.

M

Looks like old home week with all the familiar names and faces. So good to see them all, even Ryan. BTW I still owe you some steak plates. I haven't forgotten.

STEAK PLATES ???????????? I'm so tired of my plates dulling my steak knives..... right Dave?

Glad to see all the craftsmen on board. You guys are what drive the forums, and will make this one successful. We just need Salty to make an appearance.

Glad to see all the craftsmen on board. You guys are what drive the forums, and will make this one successful. We just need Salty to make an appearance.

Yeah where is that guy? I emailed his work and PM'd him at a couple of forums but haven't heard from him. If anyone has direct contact with Scott please invite him over, I'm sure that there's lots of people who be happy to see him again.

I think he will. Where else will he go? This is as close to the old forum as it gets.

Marko,

Glad you're here. Will you have a section like Jon, David and Stefan?

I have my reservations on vendors participation, so I have to see how things work out. I hope we all learned something from the past.

For now, I am going to be just a member.

M

This forum looks great Dave. Good job. BUT just remember that I am in for one of the first batch of DM custom knives, so please keep your priorities straight ;)

karring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back