what are your other hobbies?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the rare spare time, I try to get outdoors. Hiking with my pup wonder, Besos, and photography. If I had More spare time, I'd try wood working. And enjoy playing chess, though it's extremely rare finding others to join.
here's a shot from my backyard
butterflyhalf_zps2740a309.jpg

Marc, you are definitely quite a talented photographer. Your knife photos are great, but that one is fantastic.

does work count? oh and i like to make cheese :)

Well, it is an old and new hobby. I have been sport shooting since i was 8 or so, got fairly serious in my twenties. Now i am prepping for the 3 gun competitions this summer, so i have been building a few toys. I have a Remington 700 action bedded in an Archangel stock, with a 26" Krieger barrel(mid build), A Remington 1100 with a 9 shot tube, 22" barrel, EZ loader and a collapsible stock. Still need to get my pistol, thinking a S&W M&P in 9mm and then this...
2013-03-14_11-45-06_24_zps9e44e723.jpg

This is a S&W M&P 5.56 NATO, Has a chrome BCG, Magpul stock and handguard, Hogue overmolded grip, Titanium firing pin, polished feed ramp. Am waiting for the Chrome moly 18" fluted barrel and Troy Alpha free float rail. Will also be swapping out optics. We were talking about cheap hobbies...right?

Nice! I have a Colt LE9620 and Larue Tactical OBR light...should be getting an OBR heavy soon.

Back