Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegetable curry
20240404_143630.jpg
20240406_144004.jpg

Wellppp I thought you were riffing on the pre-chorus of I Believe in a thing Called Love by anachronistic brit rockers, The Darkness, said section going:

Touching you...
Touching me...
Touching you, god, you're touching meeeee

Which parallels your post:

Cutting you...
Cutting me...
Swwweeeetttt Prime Rib!!

hence my ill-fated response, "I believe in a thing called rub . . ."

I'll just see myself out. 😆

Green asparagus > albino asparagus.
Beats me why people get all excited over the retarded stepchild of the green ones...

Green asparagus > albino asparagus.
Beats me why people get all excited over the retarded stepchild of the green ones...
if you have ever had fresh white asparagus, as in harvested early morning, stored properly and served the same day it may be hard to understand. A bit similar to oysters, but then there always will be people who do not like certain things, or not enough to want to eat it.

if you have ever had fresh white asparagus, as in harvested early morning, stored properly and served the same day it may be hard to understand. A bit similar to oysters, but then there always will be people who do not like certain things, or not enough to want to eat it.
You're not helping here... I actively dislike oysters.
I don't mind asparagus; they're bland enough that it's hard to find them offensive. But it always struck me as odd that white are deemed superior to the green ones when I always found the green ones tastier, more available, and cheaper too!

Latest posts

Back