Whats wrong with all of you? (Thread will close 7-1)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be glad when this thread closes on 7-1.

This forum and others like it create an interest in high end knives. That creates a need for some one to step up and provide the knives discussed here for sale. It seems to be the management of those sales and venders that causes all of the tension.

We need to be less emotional about business.

I do not know what the solution is however.

I know that this a very small group of people buying from a small group of venders and makers. There are too many grocery stores in one small town if you will.

We need to concentrate on expanding the market, educating more people, and getting more people cooking , entertaining friends and such to promote high end kitchen knives.

Most people like nice things. We need to educate them as to what that is and direct them to a place where they can buy them.

Much love and respect to all

Hoss

Well said.....we need to expand the addiction.....I mean hobby

I am new, though most likely hooked. I am trying to cook more to justify not only the knives I have committed to, but probably buy more over time. Most of the friends I have let into my dirty little secret look like they want to take the sharp objects away from me, though they are happy to let me practice my sharpening on their knifes.

I know that this a very small group of people buying from a small group of venders and makers. There are too many grocery stores in one small town if you will.

We need to concentrate on expanding the market, educating more people, and getting more people cooking , entertaining friends and such to promote high end kitchen knives.

Spoken like someone who has a plan for his business. This is my main drive, that the forums remain as open to differing opinions as possible, because they serve as a social resource for information for those seeking it. Just like the nature of radio demands that it remain predominantly "family friendly", the nature of internet forums demands that they remain accessible and helpful. Almost all new traffic on established forums is caused by people Googling questions and being brought over in search of answers. That's how I found all of you folks!

I have never been on FF before today so as a complete outsider I'm going to call it...Jmbullman??? The mike steward of FF? It seems to me that the bull man is no fan of Dave, but has his head stuffed...ok you get the point.

So this thread is gone 7-1??

It just seems like this forum is becoming like a tree fort with a sign posted out front. Instead of "no girls allowed" it's "only people Dave is cool with". I knew a little something about this to begin with based on responses to a thread I made, but I'm finding myself increasingly uncomfortable.

And i I like it that way! Thank god I'm cool with Dave:thumbsup:
At least you know who is pulling the strings here.

15480.jpg
[/IMG]

I like tree houses .

Glad this B.S IS GONE ON 7-1.

Adam,

I was saddened when I heard about the bust-up at KF and that it had affected the friendship you shared with Dave (and others).

I am glad that bridges are being mended.

Welcome to the forum.

I realize that some wish this thread to be closed but we chose to allow it to run it's course for a period of time for the purpose of venting of past issues that have been lingering. Once this thread is closed we are expecting that the subject of past events of KF/FF will be a dead issue here at KKF. This is you're opportunity to get it out of your system so that we can move on. It's my hope that we can mend broken relationships wherever possible and put the past behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back