• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winter Knife Sale!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Everybody,

So I figured I'd give a quick update of sold, spf, etc.

1.) Del Gyuto - Available; Dibs line of 2
2.) Zakuri Gyuto - SPF
3.) Zakuri Suji - Sold!
4.) Takeda banno - Available; Dibs line of 2
5.) Ginga - Available
6.) Fowler Gyuto - Available; Dibs line of 3
7.) Hiro AS - SPF
8.) Suien - SPF
9.) Watanabe - SPF

New photos of Fowler, Takeda, and Ginga posted to the Photo Album.

Thanks for looking!
Ben

Sure thing!

Zakuri Suji and Gyuto, Hiro AS, Suien, and Watanabe are all shipped. Will be arriving USPS Priority before T-Day. If you don't get it by then, drop me a line.

So what is left st this point? Now that many have been either called for or shipped out? Thx

Hey Guys,

So rather than tell you what is sold, I'll just tell you what is left and what's going on with them.

Fowler Gyuto - Available; A few people are still interested in this guy but it is not yet sold. It's got two people in the dibs queue.

Takeda Banno - Available; jm2hill has got dibs and after that it's open market!

Ginga - Available.

Just got the Suji! Need to get myself ready for Thursday. Will be put through the paces without A doubt! Thanks for the quick shipping and will report back with Impressions.

Alright! So only two knives left at the moment. So one and only price drop

Ginga 240mm Stainless w/ Dave Handle - $265

Takeda Banno w/ Andy Handle - $240

Pics are here.

Blasted Takedas with Andy handles. I cant stand this...can someone please buy that thing? Its the best shallot machine ever invented.

Back