• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yoshikane 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jf1026

Reaction score
Really really dont want to do this but here we go brand new yoshi skd 240mm with box and guard edge 295 🚢shipped

IMG_6732.jpegIMG_6733.jpegIMG_6734.jpegIMG_6735.jpegIMG_6736.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, awesome knife! The box says skd, I am assuming it is skd11 rather than the skd12?

I was under the impression Yoshikane lists their SKD12 as SKD and their SKD11 as SLD. I cannot confirm this and it’s only hear say from this forum. The SKD12 is much more popular from them from what I’ve seen. I haven’t seen SKD11 listed for them anywhere accept Burrfection and that has been discussed as a typo on his website. The knives he is selling come with SKD on the box label.

I've seen them list SLD for their line of dammy knives. Had a k-tip that was sweet.

Most of their offerings are SKD or White. This SKD is among my favorite off the shelf knives.
Thats why its hard for me to let go but i need to reduce. The herd

As you don't respond any more on PM I will have to report this. The knife is already payed and has to be shipped on Monday 06.05.2024. You are still active and yesterday bumping your another thread I assume you read the messages. I don't expected this as I checked that you have some history here and you are KKF supporting Craftsman. Please give feedback before escalating this?

Yes i shipped it on monday like i told you sorry im not as active this week here i have a lot of prep todo for mother’s day buffet please retraxct you comment on my post i dont like to play with my reputation

I just received the tracking number. Thank you. I will follow up and post again asap as the knife arrives.

Back