Your Favorite NFL Team?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a Dolphins fan since Brian Greise's dad played. When I moved to K.C. I worked for a ex-player for the Chiefs, and got to know some of the players. Surprisingly some still play. (it's been 10 years since I live there). I am not a die hard fan, would rather find something else to do than watch commercials for 2+ hours. So I follow both the Dolphins, and the Chiefs.

Big Blue. Not much to show for lately, but will still beat Pats in the Superbowl if that ever came.

Hear that Devin?

I know I'm going to get killed here but...

J.E.T.S all the way. Been a fan since I was a kid. I try to hit 1-3 games a year.

No orders for Jets fans. Just kidding, but if you were a Mets fan, that would be a different story. A good day for a Yankees fan is not when Yankees won, but when Yankees won and Mets lost!

No orders for Jets fans. Just kidding, but if you were a Mets fan, that would be a different story. A good day for a Yankees fan is not when Yankees won, but when Yankees won and Mets lost!

Lol, see I knew this was going to cause me problems ;)

I'm not into baseball but I do like hockey. Basically I'm a fan of the Devils and any team that plays the Rangers.

Vikings until '98. Have refused to care since then. Still watch but can't get involved like a fan. Wife is a Packers gal. It's nice to watch someone who actually throw the all.

Edit: WAS nice to watch someone who can throw.

Lol, see I knew this was going to cause me problems ;)

I'm not into baseball but I do like hockey. Basically I'm a fan of the Devils and any team that plays the Rangers.

I LOVE ME SOME BASEBALL!! AND HOCKEY!!!

unfortunately for me though I am a Mets fan HAHA...

I HATE THE DEVILS LOL LETS GO BLUESHIRTS!

moved from Texas to san fran. day one at work, someone took my Dallas Cowboys coffee mug and made it disappear. never found out who/what/where/why. a week later, there was a 49er mug on my desk.

message, loud and clear. hahah..now i couldnt give an eff.

If we're bringing college into this I can answer in four letters: RMFT!

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

The Vikes really need to stop playing Ponder. How can Frazier be the only person in this country that doesn't understand he sucks?

I grew up in the SF Bay Area. I was a dedicated 49ers fan for many years, even when they SUCKED. I moved to Seattle in 1986 and was able to root for the Seahawks pretty easily and still be a 49er fan, by this time pro sports and NFL football had lost a lot of interest for me. About 2004 my daughter got interested in football, she was naturally a Seahawk fan. We began watching the games together every week and I'd root for the Hawks with her except when the we played the 49ers. Over time it became harder and harder to root for both teams. Last year in pre-season I decided to go all in and just be a Seahawks fan. HAH! The '9ers made it to the super bowl.

A few years ago she moved out on her own and now she comes to Dad's house every Sunday to watch the game with me. We could be watching the Sea-Chickens vs. Kitty-Cats for all I care. I just love having her here for a few hours every week during football season. :cool2:

Rabid Patriots fan. Have a Steve Grogan knit jersey and an Andre Tippett signed college jersey

Rabid Patriots fan. Have a Steve Grogan knit jersey and an Andre Tippett signed college jersey

I am sure you hear it excessively how the g men beat the pats in the SB twice being from central nj
I'm in nj too

Grew up right next to New York City, and went to Giants and Jets games, but I was always a Green Bay fan. Vince Lombardi and his crew in the 1960's kicked butt.

When Joe Montana was with the 49ers I was a fan. Loved his calm mesmerizing focus.

After living over half my life in Philly I want them to win, but I'm not much of a fan.

I am sure you hear it excessively how the g men beat the pats in the SB twice being from central nj
I'm in nj too

Yes I do. Ever worse I have a friend that is a Giants fan who was over for the last SB. He was brutal. But I love me some football, beers and great food.

go__giants______by_misterho-d4nbskp.jpg

And some eyecandy

wallpaper_20091007041137_1778246162.jpg

Giants-Win-Superbowl.jpg

Not at the game, but a Dallas fan. Not a hugely proud one at the moment, but always loyal!

Sad when the only thing that stopped Brees from being the 5th (4th?) qb from going over 400 yards passing this season was that Dallas could not stop the run....even though they knew they were going to run!!!

Back