• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke HD 210 petty/ Henry handle and saya F/S

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
29mm at the heel

Mike Henry Ironwood burl and musk ox horn handle. (musk ox has some crevasses that never bothered me enough to do anything about-can be seen in handle close-up)

Padauk saya, again not friction fit/ red bled into the bass, a few splinter areas that I sanded smooth...not perfect, but functional.

This knife has some flex. I think Mike built the handle with this in mind...dowel, flexible epoxy, etc...but not really sure exactly what he did....

$250pp/total/conus

e.jpgf.jpg

I'll regret not taking this. Nice knife, good luck selling.

Thinning the herd some Chris? Anything blade related replacing these, or are you picking up some more gear for woodworking?

Well, I signed up for a DT, and just realized I had a lot of cool stuff that just wasn't getting used. As much as I want to, I can't hold on to everything. It was rather hard to let go of some of these Henry handles...you become much more attached to a knife once you customize it!

This one is SPF!

omg such a great looking knife, you been selling like crazy these day. good luck with the sell

If this one falls through please let me know. I'm looking for a line knife!

Back