• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 240 Gesshin Heiji Gyuto semi-stainless

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
For sale is a 240mm Gesshin Heiji. I'm paring down to a minimal knife set, and I use my two carbon Heijis more, so this should go to a new home where it will be used. The knife has been sharpened a couple times, but is very close to stock. Very thin at the tip and behind the edge. I'll put a fresh edge on it before shipping it out, unless you'd prefer me not to (it currently is sharp, but has some very minor micro-chipping, which would come out in a single sharpening). It has not been sharpened enough to need any thinning. Very nice profile and balance on this. I just prefer carbon, these days. This comes with a Saya. $400 shipped, CONUS. I might be interested in a trade + cash, for a very thin carbon knife.

It's the knife in the middle:

I will consider reasonable offers. This is a very nice knife.

Back