• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin Ginga Petty 180mm Stainless

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hi all,

Selling a Gesshin Ginga Stainless 180mm WA Handle Petty. It is a catch and release type deal for me. Bought it a bit ago and never really ended up using it too much so figured I should move it along. Knife is in great shape and in original box, edge felt good on a few brief cuts I did with it but a light touch up on a finishing stone wouldn't hurt. Price includes shipping in the CONUS, no international sales.

May consider a trade for a finishing/fine grit Natural Stone but ideally looking for cash on this one.

Price = $160

30w3vj7.jpg

I am left handed and was wondering if this knife is beveled on one side for a right handed person

I run a lot....my feet are gnarly haha, sorry you all had to see those.

The knife is fairly evenly ground from what I can tell, I'm a lefty myself and no trouble with this or any of the Gesshin Gongs stuff I've ever used

Back