• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huge Selection

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY FCK!

I just saw this for the first time..
Jesus C. Those are some AAA Stones you are selling for a FCKING low price!!! Really so much super high quality stuff for a fraction you would pay at any Stoneseller!
please buy all stones.. so i can sell my left over collection stones ;)
Really i am also collecting stones for more than 3 years and that is like i would sell my jewels from my collection.. i guess Badger has got a fort knox with jnats right now ;)) and those are the "Leftovers"

A cool i also got myself 2 vintage okudo kiita suitas like you have.. those stones have amazing speed! Yep totally right!

seeya daniel

I’m more than satisfied with the stones from Badgertooth. They are better than similar stones I bought from reknowed stone sellers at almost double the prices. If my budget allows, I would have bought all the remaining 4 stones left.

Hideriyama is SOLD. I was a hair’s breadth from withdrawing it. Enjoy her Nemo

Incredible selection at super attractive price!!!!!!!!!!! wow.
And for having bought already stones from @Badgertooth, I know his descriptions match perfectly what you get.
GLWS!

Back