KKF's own Crispy Club chili crisps

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to post this in the KKF Sponsor Market but non-sponsor members can't post photos or attachments there. Just showing off my new chili crisps from @Crispy Club . I ordered the Boon (Vietnamese-style chili crisp with chilies, anchovy, garlic, and shallot, made in LA), and the Kari Kari (all-purpose flavor bomb with chilies, peanut, garlic, and shallot, made in Seattle). Both west coast cities have amazing food scenes with a lot of East Asian, Southeast Asian, and Asia Pacific influences. I lived in Seattle for many years and really miss the food, so I had to jump on the Kari Kari. And the Boon sounded like an amazing addition to homemade pho, stir fries, etc. I think I chose well because both smell and taste really, really good.

The chili crisps came nicely packaged with a hand-written note on the inside lid of the shipping box:

1 - Chili Crisp Box.png

And here we have the stars of the show, along with a nice gift of Gujarati specialty salt, which also came included:

2 - Chili Crisp Jars.png

So thanks again to @Crispy Club and now time for some noodles!! 🥢

My order showed up yesterday.
The box was something else, like a super cool tye dye, rainbow box. I thought the coloring on the box was awesome.
IMG_20240224_191112316.jpg
Inside the box, the contents were incredibly well packaged. I ordered the subscription box, which contains 3 types of chili crisp. A pleasant, hand-written note on the inside of the lid was a great touch.
Each of the flavors came with a recommendation and tasting notes. For someone like myself, that had 0 knowledge chili crisp even existed until this post, the recommendations are great.
IMG_20240224_222054459~2.jpg

Here is some of the Kari Kari on eggs from this morning.
Absolutely FANTASTIC! Perfect amount of sweet, heat, spice and crunch. Awesome stuff, and very addicting. Going to try the other 2 this evening on some rice.
IMG_20240225_105216186.jpg

Parker, thanks a bunch. I'm really glad I took the leap.

My order showed up yesterday.
The box was something else, like a super cool tye dye, rainbow box. I thought the coloring on the box was awesome.
View attachment 303020
Inside the box, the contents were incredibly well packaged. I ordered the subscription box, which contains 3 types of chili crisp. A pleasant, hand-written note on the inside of the lid was a great touch.
Each of the flavors came with a recommendation and tasting notes. For someone like myself, that had 0 knowledge chili crisp even existed until this post, the recommendations are great.
View attachment 303023

Here is some of the Kari Kari on eggs from this morning.
Absolutely FANTASTIC! Perfect amount of sweet, heat, spice and crunch. Awesome stuff, and very addicting. Going to try the other 2 this evening on some rice.
View attachment 303025

Parker, thanks a bunch. I'm really glad I took the leap.
Feeling over the moon right now that you took the time to write such a thoughtful review of your experience, with photos!! You are awesome, I really cannot thank you enough for the time and support.

I'm so stoked you loved Kari Kari, it's absurdly good haha. Chili crisp is addicting. Anytime you need a refill you know where to find me! If I'm ever not running a sale, remember the KKF peeps here get 15% off with that code.

So thankful for you all!

Back