• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Konosuke Fujiyama opportunity to buy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a friend that has the ability to get some Konosuke Fujiyama in white #2. I wanted to pass on my good fortune by offering to broker a deal for the opportunity to purchase these knives. There will be 4 or 5 spots available and the type of knives will be as follows.
210mm Gyuto
240mm Gyuto
270mm Sujihiki
150mm petty
Prices will be between $400 to $600 for the larger knives. Not sure of the price on the petty yet.

The way it will work is once he gets the knives I will pay for them asking you for half the price of the knives as a deposit. Once I receive the knives I will ask for the rest of the payment and ship the knife to you.

Let me know if this interest anyone.

ETA is December or January

This is very kind of you. It is refreshing to see Konosuke Fujiyama being offered in what I would call 'normal price'. Many would just get all they can and cash on it.

Not wanting to be a party pooper this all sounds a bit dodgy to me...

For everyone that message me after I closed the thread I will be in touch if the people a head of you no longer want a knife.

Spipet,
I understand why you may feel that way. I’m not taking any money until I know I have the knives for sure. This is purely an opportunity that depending on how many extra I can get I will pass on to the community.

Can you clarify; are you selling the opportunity itself?

The way I read it (math simplified):

1. OP gets verbal commitment from 4 members for 1 $500 knife each.
2. OP tells friend to go ahead and buy 4 knives for $2,000.
3. Friend buys knives and receives them.
4. OP pays friend $2,000 for knives, asks KKF members to send him $250 each as deposit.
5. OP receives knives from friend, asks KKF members for remaining $250 each.
6. OP receives money from KKF members and sends out knives.

Back