• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kouzaki Aoto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nagakin

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been holding onto this because it's cool, but I never finish this fine and what it's really supposed to excel at like wide and single bevels or tools I don't use. In my experience it needs atoma slurry to get going for edge work, though I've read cladding works too. It cuts the paper steels I've tried well including AS and some other simple carbons, I didn't try any stainless. All edges finished refined without bite. I'm not a polisher and can't really give you any details there. It's clean without any lines or cracks and is hard, just under other finishers I've tried. I paid $310 and am asking the same shipped CONUS. I'll pay the first $20 for Canada, but overseas shipping will be closed until my other package makes it out of limbo.

200x65x60mm sealed with cashew lacquer.

Thanks

20210309_173743.jpg20210309_173901.jpg20210309_173816.jpg

Last edited:
Sold! I will PM you details and a tracking number. Thank you.

Back